9.05.2008

the good, the bad, and the ugly. other places to be.

link haze; things i don't have time to comment on, since i'm actually doing work on a friday, like you should be, haha. ;)

THE GOOD
just some random funny stuff i found... Unplug Your Friends made me smile, and also made me look up Get Off the Internet by Le Tigre on songza. Listen here. and if you need to get out of a not-so-hot date tonight but don't have the balls, there's always the coward's way out: Get MOOH [get me out of here!]. oh, and lastly, am&a's Reverie Apparel is clearing inventory; 2for1 sale, check it out.

THE BAD
i am not at all touching on Palin's politics here, suffice to say i disagree; that's my prerogative, and you can have yours, that's cool. i don't care what it is so long as you VOTE. regardless. i am floored that, above all else, she wanted to ban books. 1984 anyone? oh, and while we're on the topic, Heart isn't so fond of Palin's... musical choices.

THE UGLY
as if you couldn't tell from my post about Twittad, i am tired of people hijacking some other people's stuff. for more blatant ripoff fun, check out You Thought We Wouldn't Notice, a fave blog of mine for some time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't notice that I blogged about You Thought We Wouldn't Notice.

http://blogs.gcigroup.com/fineprint/2008/09/05/facespook/

Cheers,
John.

the girl Riot™ said...

aw thanks for the lovely shout! :)

xxo
Riot

Ad Kid said...

You Thought We Wouldn't Notice is excellent. Nice time killer.

I also like www.nothired.com and photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com